Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Enter the Horror

Okay, so I finally setup a blog. I've been putting off doing this for a while, but have had the idea in store for quite some time. The purpose of this blog is for me to keep track of my thoughts in an attempt to create a unified philosophy. This is going to be rather stumbly quite often as I go through my reading. A bit of economics for a while, switch off to sociology, switch off to just a commentary.

To start off I will probably just read some philosophies on wikipedia or a book and then comment on them. Will try to include a link to the source when it is wiki. Will include title and possibly ISBN number when it is a book.

I will start....whenever. Possibly tomorrow. Between posts will probably be a while as I look through different ideas, but then again I may be erratic and edit ideas later. Backup on what I think as I realize things and get new ideas.

Well, off for now.

No comments: